header

Clankie is a medicinal cannabis grower in Colorado, operating within the medicinal marijuana guidelines for the state.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hellos and Introductions

Hi, my name is Clankie, and I would like to fondly welcome you to my little corner of the internet.  First off, I would like to introduce you to my little concept of cannarchy.  A combination of two of my favorite things, cannabis and anarchism.  Now, lest we get too political, I will briefly clarify that when I talk about anarchism I am talking about the real thing, the philosophy that no man, regardless of any social standing or economic class, has the right to impose his will on or otherwise exploit his fellow man.  Cannabis, I don't think I should really need to introduce you folks to, otherwise than to say that it is legal here in Colorado to grow and to smoke, and that's all you need to know.  I combine these two things in Cannarchism, the philosophy that cannabis is something that should be shared from person to person, and not some tool for the forces of greed to use to exploit people who either have a medicinal need or recreational enjoyment for the good herb.  This means no hording clones, no excessive pricing, no exploitative growing practices such as not flushing or early harvesting, and above all, no growing low quality product.  The foundation of cannarchism is that anyone can (and should!) grow their own weed, but if you aren't able to, you shouldn't have to either get shitty product or pay through the nose for quality buds.  The best way to rectify this situation is by spreading the power of growing around, until dispensaries can no longer compete simply by exclusively offering inferior products. 

The purpose of this blog is to educate people about how to grow, process, cook with, and do just about anything you could want to do with the cannabis plant.  Please feel free to use the comments section to ask any questions you mights have, I will be happy to answer them if I can, or will seek out an answer if I can't.  I would love to entertain questions about growing, smoking, or general questions about the plant or its medicinal benefits.  I have been growing for over a decade, and smoking for two, and I do enjoy sharing my experience.  There will be a large amount of recipes and pictorial guides, as well as some general growing shop talk.  I will try to keep this forum open, but will absolutely not tolerate any kind of hatin' on my beloved Mary Jane.  If you want that discussion, have it somewhere else with someone who is interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment